The mastering of communication strategies
The intimate knowledge of medias
Build your communication strategy
- By identifying the major strategic issues of your company.
- By developing effective key messages.
- By defining your priority target markets.
- By suggesting original initiatives.
Guarantee your messages will make the strongest impact through
- Efficient and clear press kits, always meeting journalists’ expectations.
- Statements reflecting your values and strategies.
- Powerful networks thanks to 20 years of first-hand knowledge of mass media industries.
Offer the best return on investment
- An interactive approach with your clients.
- A profit and loss statement.
- A regular and systematic to-be-implemented action plan.
- A tight structure to optimize your budget.
Redleaf : our partner in the UK
KBZ has expanded its international network by partnering with Redleaf Communications. Redleaf :
- Delivers bespoke communications strategies that build brands and protect reputations.
- Specialise in strategic communications, media relations, media training, integrated marketing services and digital content creation.
- Takes a fresh and energetic approach, creating communications programmes that make a striking but precise impact. For more information on Redleaf’s services and expertise, please visit the website.
KBZ Corporate Partners
Graduated from Geneva (Switzerland) and Cambridge University (UK), Karine Zimeray has studied at the National School of Administration – Ecole Nationale d’Administration (ENA) – Victor Schoelcher class 1996. She was in charge of institutional relations and communication of the National Audiovisual Institute – Institut National de l’Audiovisuel – INA, from 1996 to 2002 and of Prisma Presse, one of the main press groups of magazines in France, publisher of Capital, Geo, Gala and Femme Actuelle.
+33 (0)6 09 15 65 14
Head of La Tribune Communication until 2008, one of the two leading business and economic daily newspapers, Sandra Tricot joined KBZ Corporate in 2008.
She also supervised the communication of Connaissance des Arts, a French art magazine, as well as Radio Nostalgie and RMC, two of the main national radios in France.
+33 (0)6 65 85 85 65